Updated with new primary source documents, articles from CQ Weekly, and other vital data
Subscribers, click here to enter your database.
CQ Press Public Affairs Collection features in-depth coverage of vital public policy issues, statistical and historical analyses, and full-text historical documents and primary source materials. Organized by 22 key public affairs topics - from Advocacy and Public Service to U.S. Congress and Politics - in a fully integrated reference source, the collection provides invaluable context for today's critical debates.
Ideal for researchers and students of public affairs and public policy, social work, government, political science, journalism, and communications, the CQ Press Public Affairs Collection is also an essential one-stop source for lobbyists, government and non-profit policy organizations, and informed citizens everywhere.
- Authoritative, original content that is relevant, accurate and objective, and adapted to a highly organized and usable electronic reference.
- In-depth background and context for every issue, with new information added each week.
- Full text or excerpts of key primary sources.
- Summaries of key Supreme Court cases and legislation.
- Encyclopedia entries for important terms, concepts, and milestones.
- Cross-Links to related records within documents.
- A CQ Press selection of vetted additional CQ materials, well-respected outside sources, and useful material on the Web in "Further Reading," "Bibliographies," and "Web Links."
- Verified contact information for key government, non-profit, and private organizations.
- A "Chronology" beginning with the 20th century provides meaningful perspective and ready access to related documents.
- "CiteNow!" generates bibliographic entries in your choice of four leading styles with one click.
- "Hot Topics" lists relevant documents on the most hotly debated current issues.
- "Your Profile" lets users create their own profiles. Mark and save up to 25 "Favorite Documents" and searches for convenient recall. Track results in "Document History," a compilation of the last fifteen documents visited.
- "Document Outline" helps users identify the specific part of a record they need to see.
- An "Image Gallery" of photos and portraits, organized by topic.
For Pricing of the CQ Press Public Affairs Collection - E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org