This expansive new database lets your patrons search and explore vital issues from 1923 to the present.
Access vital issues from 1923 to the present
Subscribers to this award-winning resource have access to the complete archive of Editorial Research Reports—the venerable precursor to CQ Researcher—dating back to 1923. CQ Researcher Plus Archive expands the utility of the CQ Researcher making it a rich resource for historical research by offering users:
- 3,000 additional in-depth reports, expanding coverage from 1923 to the present
- Powerful search and browse functions, including a linkable cumulative index
- User profile features that save searches and documents for later use
- Robust advanced-search functionality that allows users to search the full text of all reports and limit their search by date range or topic categories
- New search features including the “Issue Tracker,”which lets users trace vital issues over time
- CiteNow!™, a unique CQEL feature that enables users to automatically generate citations in APA, Bluebook, Chicago, or MLA styles
CQ Researcher Plus Archive allows users to access past reports that pertain to our nation’s welfare today. Coverage includes real-time reports on historical events, such as passage of the Social Security Act of 1935, as well as reports that give background on issues of current debate such as abortion, health insurance and responses to global terrorism. CQ Researcher Plus Archive offers an unrivaled way to understand American policy at home and abroad with over 90 years of reports at your fingertips.
For a free trial, pricing, or further information, please call: 1-800-834-9020, ext. 1906 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org