CQ Researcher Online delivers fast, easy-to-use access to vital topics and issues
The CQ Researcher is your #1 source for original, comprehensive reporting and analysis on issues shaping our world. CQ Researcher is used by students, teachers, librarians, journalists and others, who need to complete an assignment, prepare for a debate or become a quick expert on a topic. Each 12,000-word report is a unique work, investigated and written by a seasoned journalist. Published 44 times a year, each single-themed CQ Researcher report offers in-depth, unbiased coverage of a pressing political or social issue. Reports cover topics in health, international affairs, education, public policy, the environment, technology and the U.S. economy. Online, you can read CQ Researcher in its entirety or conveniently navigate by section, including the “background,” “chronology,” “current situation,” and “pro-con” feature, which offers opposing viewpoints on a current controversy. Easy-to-understand graphics including photographs, tables, maps, and charts help make sense of complex topics. CQ Researcher also offers bibliographies of key sources and links to resources for further information.
A leading online reference with powerful research tools
CQ Researcher Online now offers an easy-to-navigate interface and popular research tools found in all CQ Press online resources, including the option to create a custom profile for saving favorite searches and documents. CQ Researcher Online also offers advanced search and browse functionality, enabling quick access to relevant reports. New reports become available online 44 times per year. The backfile of CQ Researcher reports extending to 1991 is available as a one-time purchase with ownership rights. Or, check out the new CQ Researcher Plus Archive, which provides online access to the complete backfile of Editorial Research Reports, the venerable precursor to CQ Researcher, from 1923 to 1991.
- Balanced, comprehensive coverage of today's most important issues.
- Recipient of American Bar Association's Silver Gavel Award and the Society of Professional Journalists Award for Excellence.
- Selected by Library Journal as a "Best Reference Database."
- Access to current reports and up to 20 plus years of recent reports.
- Original content guaranteed: CQ Researcher is published by CQ Press and not available through any other source.
- Hot Topics - provides updates on 20 hot topics at least once a year.
- How-to-videos to learn about the features and functionalities of CQ Researcher. Videos can be viewed on YouTube:
- Directions on how to "How to Cite," to aid students writing research reports.
- "Your Profile" tools such as "Favorite Documents" and "Saved Searches."
- "In the News," up-to-date information on issues covered in recent reports.
- The option to browse reports by date or topic or to download a PDF of the complete CQ Researcher index.
For a free trial, pricing, or further information, please call: 1-800-818-7243 or email: [email protected].