The Supreme Court Yearbook has provided valuable in-depth coverage of every decision of the nation's highest court since the 1989-1990 term. The twenty-five years of coverage in this annual reference will now be accessible in a powerful, fully searchable online edition that lets users explore expert coverage swiftly and comprehensively.
With the Supreme Court Yearbook Series Online Edition, users will find:
- Year-end overviews of Supreme Court terms from 1989-1990 to the current term
- Case summaries of every opinion written during each court term
- Essays on the most significant cases from each year and the trends in each term
- Useful tables and figures on voting patterns and constitutional law
- Biographies of justices
- Reference documents for understanding how the Supreme Court works
Supreme Court Yearbook Series Online Edition features easy-to-use search and browse functions that make navigation fast and simple. User can browse the online edition by:
- Yearbook (Supreme Court term)
- Case Name
- Tables and Figures
- Documents related to "Understanding the Court"
NOTE: This online edition is available both for the individual user and institutions. Please click on Request for Pricing so that we can determine the appropriate level for you.